Freedom is in sight!!!!

Woooooo!!! I’ve been put on oral meds!! IF my temperature stays down overnight then I should be free to go home tomorrow!! Woop woop!! My infection marker has gone down and the site has healed over. All good!!

DSC_0875 DSC_0878

They have been letting me go on day release (yesterday I went to the gym!! ha ha!!) but I wasn’t able to escape today as I needed both blood and platelets….AGAIN which is worrying me….. that’s 6 units I’ve had in 13 days and each time my HB has been in the 70’s or below. Don’t really understand how I am getting through it so quickly, but I am very grateful to all you that donate!!


Finally…… tomorrow is the day I will (hopefully) chat to Kavitha, my consultant in London, to decide the plan……. Will find out what the options are! Gah!!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s